- Registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Participants must meet the program requirements to register.
- Registration for programs can be made during our regular office hours, by:
-Phone, at 780-459-7377, or drop-in.
Early Childhood program requirements (including toilet training policies)
The following requirements are in place for health and safety reasons:
- Children 3 and over, who are registering for an un-parented program, must be potty- trained.
- Children attending Discover & Learn, must be in the process of being potty-trained, and must wear a pull-up or diaper, due to sanitation concerns. Our staff will still encourage children to use the washroom. If you require any tips and strategies to accelerate the toilet training milestone, our family support team will be happy to assist you.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in our parented programs prior to registering their child for an un-parented program.
**Please note: St. Albert FRC reserves the right to combine, postpone or cancel classes due to insufficient registration. Course cancellation may occur due to reasons beyond our control**
- Please try to give as much notice as possible so others on the waitlist can attend!!!