- Registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis.
- Payment must be made in full upon registration to secure spot.
- Participants must meet the program requirements to register.
- Registration for programs can be made during our regular office hours, by:
-Phone, at 780-459-7377, with Visa or Mastercard, or,
-Drop-in, with Cash, Cheques, Visa or Mastercard.
Early Childhood program requirements (including toilet training policies)
The following requirements are in place for health and safety reasons:
- Children 3 and over, who are registering for an un-parented program, must be potty- trained.
- Children attending Discover & Learn, must be in the process of being potty-trained, and must wear a pull-up or diaper, due to sanitation concerns. Our staff will still encourage children to use the washroom. If you require any tips and strategies to accelerate the toilet training milestone, our family support team will be happy to assist you.
- Parents are strongly encouraged to participate in our parented programs prior to registering their child for an un-parented program.
- You must notify us a minimum of five working days prior to our program start date to receive a partial refund.
- An administration fee of 30% of program fees will be deducted from all refunds.
- No refunds will be issued less than five working days prior to the course start date.
- Cancellation of our weekly, members’ only, registered program, Discover & Learn, must be made by noon, the previous working day. *Refunds are not available for this program; however, your child will be moved to another available course date. *Please be advised: we cannot ‘hold’ a credit; credit must be moved to an actual date within the same program calendar year.
**Please note: St. Albert FRC reserves the right to combine, postpone or cancel classes due to insufficient registration. Course cancellations may occur due to reasons beyond our control. Full refunds will be issued for courses cancelled due to insufficient registration.