Questions or concerns about parenting? Our Parent Coach is available to meet with families and provide assistance on a short-term basis.
Accessing the Parent Coach can be as easy as making a phone call, meeting face-to-face or connecting through social media. This program is open to all families.
What you can expect:
- A Parent Coach who will meet you in your home, the community or our office;
- Mentorship through challenges;
- Support built on your existing strengths;
- Increased knowledge that can be applied to your day to day life;
- Improved relationships with your peers, family and community;
- A knowledgeable Parent Coach who is trained in the Triple P curriculum; and
- A culturally appropriate Parent Coach and program.
If you are looking for strategies to enhance your skills and parent more effectively please contact us.