We welcome all families, near and far, to purchase a membership at St. Albert FRC. Memberships are not subject to only St. Albert residents.
St. Albert FRC offers two options for memberships:
- Annual Family Membership, effective September 1st to August 31st, or:
- Summer Family Membership that runs from July 1st to August 31st.
Be one of the over four hundred families who purchase an annual family membership and you will benefit from:
- Reduced fees on courses and workshops;
- Access to members’ only programs and events;
- Access to FREE for member programs;
- Member BONUS months: September & January (programs are free for members during bonus months);
- One vote at our Annual General Meetings, to be exercised in person and not by proxy or otherwise.
Memberships can be purchased at reception during our hours of operation.
Memberships includes your immediate family and household members (e.g. children, partner, grandparent, etc…)
Current family membership fees (as of September 2018) are:
- $60/family for annual family membership; or:
- $20/family for summer family membership.
Download the membership form here!
Any Member wishing to withdraw from membership may do so at any time; however, we do not offer refunds for membership fees.
Please note: A membership is not required to attend many of our programs and courses.